In today's fast-paced and competitive business environment, you are no longer judged for your loyalty and seniority but by the success of your last project. Whether you're a president of a small business or a large-company manager, you must differentiate yourself to succeed. By achieving notable results on projects you position yourself as a valuable asset.
Membership in PMI provides many opportunities to advance your project management knowledge and skills. Many have leveraged their PMI membership and certification to advance professional and career objectives. In addition to offerings available to the general public, the extraordinary benefits of PMI membership include access to member's only services as well as discounts on many of PMI's valuable products and services.
How do I become a PMI or PMI Chapter member?
You can join PMI and the PMI Luxembourg Chapter via the online registration form, by going to the PMI Membership page and clicking on the JOIN OR RENEW TODAY button.
Alternatively, choose the appropriate type of membership on PMI's Types of Memberships page. Here you can select the appropriate Join or Renew now links.
As part of the joining process, you can choose to join the PMI Luxembourg Chapter.
What do I do if I am already a PMI member and want to join the Luxembourg Chapter?
If you are already a member of PMI and wish to join the PMI Luxembourg Chapter, click on "Luxembourg" on the PMI Chapters page.
Note that you do not need to have a PMI certification to join PMI.
Member Only Services
- PMBOK® Guide
- PM Network® and PMI Today™ (publications)
- Access to Chapters and Communities of Practice
- Members Area on PMI website
- PMI Member Community
- eReads and Reference Online Book Program
- PMI EMEA e-Link (electronic newsletter)
Member Only Discounts
- Certification examinations
- Research Conference registration
- Professional Development
- Salary Survey
- PMI Global Congress registration
- Career Headquarters online job postings
- Knowledge and Wisdom Center information searches
- PMI Publications, products and tools
For further details, please visit the PMI Membership page.
Can I become a PMI Luxembourg Chapter member without being a PMI member?
You must be a PMI member first before you can join the local chapter.
How much does it cost to become a PMI member and a PMI Luxembourg Chapter member?
Information on PMI membership fees can be found on the PMI Types of Membership page.
The annual costs for PMI Luxembourg Chapter membership are as follows:
- Individual Membership: US Dollars 40
- Student Membership: US Dollars 15
- Retiree Membership: US Dollars 15
The membership is valid for 1 year, after which you will need to renew the membership by paying the yearly fee.
What are the benefits of becoming a member of the PMI Luxembourg Chapter?
The benefits of membership of the PMI Luxembourg Chapter include:
- Attendance at our events for free (non-members must pay 30 euros)
- Only members can attend the PMI Benelux Day (refer to www.pmibeneluxday.org)
- Exchanging best practices with your peers in the Luxembourg Greater Region
- Networking with your peers in the Luxembourg Greater Region
- Volunteering to contribute to the growth and development of the Chapter
- Exercising your right to vote at the elections in the autumn each year to elect positions to the Board of the Chapter (refer to our Elections page). You must be a member on or before 31 October to be eligible to vote
- Standing as a candidate for one of the positions to be elected. You must be a member on or before 30 September to be a candidate
Join us to become part of the community of project management professionals in Luxembourg.
How is the membership renewal organised?
PMI Members with a current or lapsed membership can renew their membership online in the PMI Members Area beginning 90 days prior to the membership expiration date or complete and return the renewal notice that was sent to them via postal mail or email.
What are the payment methods?
Payment must accompany application. PMI accepts checks or money orders made payable to PMI in U.S. dollars drawn on a U.S. bank, bank transfers or the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover.
Cash is not accepted.
PMI is an individual membership organization. All membership fees are non-refundable, non-transferrable and subject to change.
Is the membership transferable to another person?
No. The membership is directly linked to the person having requested the membership and registered officially on the PMI member list.
Is the membership linked to the employer?
No. The membership is individual and linked directly to the person who has the membership. However, the membership fee may be paid by the employer (arrangement to be made between employer and employee).
For more information
If you want more information, send an e-mail with your request and contact details to and you will be contacted by a member of the Luxembourg Chapter.